The secret to making a marriage last
This joke viewed 1841 times
with a rating of 3.00 from 1 votes
y wife and I have the secret to making a marriage last.
1. Two times a week, we go to a nice restaurant, a little wine, good
food and companionship. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays.
2. We also sleep in separate beds. Hers is in Florida and mine is in
3. I take my wife everywhere, but she keeps finding her way back.
4. I asked my wife, "Where do you want to go for our anniversary?"
"Somewhere I haven't been in a long time!" So I suggested, "How about
5. We always hold hands. If I let go, she shops.
6. She has an electric blender, electric toaster,and electric bread
maker. Then she said "There are too many gadgets, and no place to sit
down!" So I bought her an electric chair.
7. My wife told me the car wasn't running well, there was water in the
carburetor. I asked where the car was, she told me, "In the lake."
8. My wife is on a new diet. Coconuts and bananas. She hasn't lost
weight, but BOY, can she climb a tree now!
9. She got a mudpack and looked great for two days. Then the mud fell
10. She ran after the garbage truck, yelling, "Am I too late for the
garbage?" The driver said, "No, jump in!"