Important Parenting Tips
This joke viewed 4602 times
with a rating of 4.29 from 7 votes
These are bits of wisdom gained by a father who was educated by his
rather active children.
1. There is no such thing as child proofing your house.
2. A four year olds voice is louder than 200 adults in a crowded
3. If you hook a dog leash over a ceiling fan, the motor is not
strong enough to rotate 42 pound boy wearing pound puppy
underwear and a Superman cape.
4. Baseballs make marks on ceilings.
5. A ceiling fan can hit a baseball a long way.
6. The glass in windows (even double pane) doesn't stop a baseball
hit by a ceiling fan.
7. When you here the toilet flush and the words "uh-oh" it is
already too late.
8. Brake fluid mixed with Chlorox makes smoke, lots of it.
9. A six year old boy can start a fire with a flint rock even though
a 36 year old man says it can only be done in the movies.
10. If you use a waterbed as home plate while wearing baseball shoes,
it does not leak...it explodes.
11. A king size waterbed holds enough water to fill a 2000 sq. ft.
house almost 4 inches deep.
12. Legos will pass through the digestive tract of a 4 year old.
13. Duplos will not.
14. Playdough and microwaves should never be used in the same
15. Superglue is forever.
16. VCR's do not eject PB&J sandwiches, even though TV commercials
show they do.
17. Garbage bags do not make good parachutes.
18. Marbles in a gas tank make lots of noises when driving.
19. You probably do not want to know what that odor is.
20. Always look in the oven before you turn it on.
21. The spin cycle on the washing machine does not make earthworms
22. It will, however, make cats dizzy.
23. Cats throw up twice their body weight when dizzy.
24. A good sense of humor will get you through most problems in life
(unfortunately, mostly in retrospect).